Our 5 Days safari Serengeti Ngorongoro crater Tanzania safaris, tours, travel and trekking packages, which specifically include 2 nights in Serengeti National Park, have been designed to offer you more time in the Serengeti to witness the wildebeest migration. You will experience the excitement of game viewing in some of the most spectacular national wildlife game parks in Africa.
LAKE MANYARA, SERENGETI, NGORONGORO CRATER, TARANGIRE & MAASAI
DAY 1: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK / TWIGA LODGE.
After breakfast in the Hotel drive to Lake Manyara national park for the game drive lunch on the way dinner and overnight at Panorama Campsite.
DAY 2: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK / SERONERA CAMPSITE.
As early as possible after breakfast with your picnic lunch box drive to Serengeti national park enroute game drive, dinner and overnight at Seronera campsite.
DAY 3: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK / SIMBA CAMPSITE.
At the time around 05:30am after a cup of coffee/tea start the sunrise game drive till 10:00am then back to the camp for breakfast / lunch. Thereafter continue with game till late noon. Then proceed to Olduvai George before Simba, dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba campsite.
DAY 4: NGORONGORO CRATER / TWIGA CAMPSITE.
After breakfast with your picnic lunch box descends to Ngorongoro crater for full day game drive till evening thereafter drives back to Twiga Campsite for dinner and overnight.
DAY 5: OPTION DAY (MAASAI OR TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK).
This is option day whereby you will go to see human nature life where by you will have to do walking into Maasai villages OR Tarangire national park soon after breakfast then back to the lodge for lunch and departure back to Moshi .
The price is still negotiable depending with your plan and number of people; you can create your own desire itinerary and send to us in order to fulfill your dreams.
End of a tour.
E-mail us at any time to discuss your trip and get the accurate quotation..
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebooks
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100.
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.).
- Meals not listed above.
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc).
- Tips and any items of personal nature.