Our 4 Days Safari Lake Manyara-Serengeti Ngorongoro crater-African safaris, tours, travel and trekking packages, specifically include the Serengeti National Park and the world famous Serengeti plains. It is one of our more popular safari tours and is most frequently booked as an add-on by Kilimanjaro climb or Zanzibar beach breeze. You will experience the excitement of an African wildlife safari to some of the most spectacular national game parks in East Africa, all teeming with wildlife animals.
DAY 1: MOSHI / LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK,
After breakfast in the hotel drive to Lake Manyara national park for the game drive lunch on the way dinner and over night Twiga Campsite .
DAY 2: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK / SERONERA CAMPSITE.
As early as possible after breakfast with your picnic lunch box drive to Serengeti national park en route game drive, dinner and overnight at Seronera campsite.
DAY 3: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK / SIMBA CAMPSITE.
At the time around 06:30am after a cup of coffee/tea start the sunrise game drive till 10:00am then back to the camp for breakfast / lunch. Thereafter continue with game till late noon. Then proceed to Olduvai George before Simba, dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba campsite.
DAY 4: NGORONGORO CRATER / MOSHI OR ARUSHA.
After breakfast with your picnic lunch box descends to Ngorongoro crater for full day game drive till evening thereafter drives back to Moshi overnight at Key’s Hotel .
4-DAYS SAFARI LAKE MANYARA-SERENGETI NGORONGORO CRATER
The price is still negotiable depending with your plan and number of people; you can create your own desire itinerary and send to us in order to fulfill your dreams.
End of a tour.
E-mail us at any time to discuss your trip and get the accurate quotation.
Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebooks
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.