3 Day Safari to Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater, use well maintained and extended Toyota Land Cruisers with roof hatches for unobstructed and up-close game-viewing.
All our safaris include all park fees, an English speaking driver guide, meals and lodge accommodations. Price per person varies depending on group size.
DAY 1: MOSHI / LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK,
After breakfast in the hotel drive to Lake Manyara national park for the game drive lunch on the way dinner and over night Twiga lodge or Lake Manyara lodge.
DAY 2: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK / NGORONGORO CRATER.
After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro for full game drive until the evening, there after drive back to Twiga lodge for dinner and over night.
DAY 3: OPTION DAY (MAASAI OR TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK).
This is option day whereby you will go to see human nature life where by you
will have to do walking into Maasai villages OR Tarangire national park soon after breakfast then back to the lodge for lunch and departure back to Moshi or Arusha.
The price is still negotiable depending with your plan and number of people; you can create your own desire itinerary and send to us in order to fulfill your dreams.
End of a tour.
E-mail us at any time to discuss your trip and get the accurate quotation.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebooks
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.